While many dream of one day having their dream home with a beautiful marble kitchen, cheery wood floors and sparkling chandeliers, some on the other hand, opt for shoe or UFO shaped houses. Below is a compilation of 10 of the weirdest houses around the world.
1) The Kettle House; located in Texas USA
2) The Upside Down House; Located in Szymbark Poland
3) The Mushroom House; Located in Cincinnati Ohio
4) The Spaceship House; Located in Chattanooga Tennessee
5)The Teapot Dome; Located in Zillah Washington
6) The Haines Shoe House; Located in York Pennsylvania
7) The Kvivik Igloo, in Kvivik Faroe Islands
8) The Bubble House; Located in Cannes France
9) The Toilet Bowl House; Located in Suwon South Korea
10) The Stone Castle; Located in Bronx New York
What do you think? Would you ever live in a home like one of these? Comment below and let us know your favorite weird house on the list! Or, pin the picture below to show your friends some wacky architecture!